Thursday 22 August 2013

Back to writing about ponies


The intrepid pony rests after a jumping session
After fun cruising the waterways and blogging it's back to other forms of writing. While I am waiting for Tony Flood my editor (also author of my life with the stars) to finish the professional edit I am working on book 2 of the intrepid pony series.
Last year I joined several writing groups where I met with writers and heard talks and did workshops and they were so fruitful that I'm renewing membership this year. Thanks to them my writing has matured and improved and I hope it will continue to do so this year. On line author friends are great and have recommended useful websites but nothing beats face to face discussions with helpful club members.
tail washing is hard work- for the owner
Soon I will be interviewing writers about their experiences and posting them on this blog. hopefully every two to three weeks. I will also track the progress of my book as it heads into the great world outside. When I set off on that journey I had no idea how much work went into publishing and have still got loads to learn. Then there's the small matter of promoting my book. Having attained the target of writing a novel the promotional mountain seems huge, but others have led the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment