Saturday 9 March 2013

My blog is an eclectic mix of stories, interviews, updates on the progress of the Intrepid pony books and records of my travels on the canals with my husband and Lurcher.

I love writing but as the cruising season looms I realise I am poorly prepared to tweet and blog on the boat. The problems are as follows:
  1. We only have limited electricity generated by our batteries.
  2. I have an oldish lap top and I prefer to use the main computer.
  3. I can't access the internet with my mobile  phone .
  4. I can't afford a new blackberry at the moment.
  5. I haven't a clue where the wii fi hotspots are, but they are unlikely to be where we choose to moor for the evening.
  6. The new marina my husband has chosen is lovely but has no wii fi.




This will leave me trying to communicate, blog and tweet with insufficient or patchy internet coverage. One solution could be to cruise from one pub with wii fi to the next. It will be fun trying. At least I'll be able to write my blog, I'll publish it when I can. Please bear with me as post could end up being a famine followed by a feast.
Wish me luck and happy cruising on nb Third Time Lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment